Integrity Score 150
Dr Azad Moopen , Padma Shri Awardee Founder Chairman & MD, Aster DM Healthcare
No Records Found
Shree G. Ravender Rao is a renowned industrialist , technocrat , and a visionary
entrepreneur with over three decades of experience in the healthcare domain. He established the Yashoda Group of Hospitals with his two entrepreneur brothers in Hyderabad with three more branches having NABH and NABL accreditation. His tight internal discipline, highest quality medical treatment to all sections of society and specialisation in rare cases of neurosurgery, cardiology, bronchoscopy and oncology makes him a national player in the healthcare sector of India.
HIS Contribution to Healthcare Landscape in India ;
Yashoda Group is the first Hospital in India to:
* Install Intraoperative 3T MRI.
* Treat 10,000 patients with RapidAre technology- a 3-year-old girl was cured of a malignant brain tumour.
* Perform combined heart and lung transplant.
* Conduct three robot-assisted kidney transplants.
* Haplo-identical bone marrow transplant.
* The Group operates 3 Cancer and three Heart Institutes providing 24/7 emergency services with advanced equipment. Shree Rao also invests time and valuable resources in social welfare activities.
Laurels Brought to Shree Gorukanti Ravender Rao ;
* Yashoda Group was adjudged as the Best Hospital in Neurology and Neurosurgery (2017), Organ donation (2017) and
* National Board of Education Award of Excellence 2018 in Medical Education.
Impact Brought in the Lives of Common Indians ;
As Chairman of Yashoda Foundation he Coined Abhya, Akshara, Varadhi and Maa Kutumbum programmes to educate the orphans and youths professional social skills to increase their employability and quality of life. Now, skill enhancement is a common dream of every Indian youth and adult alike.