PIXSTORY SURF CUP CONTEST
THE SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Minors (under the age of 18) must have a parent or legal guardian’s permission prior to entering.
Sponsor: Pixstory Global Holding Inc., 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware 19958, County of Sussex, USA
- Eligibility: Pixstory’s Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who are: (i) enrolled in a private or public elementary or secondary school (grades K-12) or a home school (grades K-12) in the United States AND (ii) legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (except residents of Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and U.S. Military installations located in a foreign country).
Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Sweepstakes Rules (the “Official Rules”) and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- ELIGIBILITY FOR MINORS.
- To enter the Sweepstakes, you must have the permission of your parent or legal guardian (“Parent“) prior to entering and be: (i) a legal resident of one (1) of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States or the District of Columbia (the “Eligibility Area“), and (ii) be the age of thirteen (13) or above at the time of entry.
- Each Participant Age 13 – 18 at the time of the sweepstakes entry must have the permission of his/her Parent prior to entry and such entry shall be deemed submitted by the Parent and shall be treated as if the Parent had made such entry. If chosen as a winner, the Prize (hereinafter defined) will be awarded in the name of his/her Parent.
- Eligibility will be determined by Sponsor and/or Administrator in its/their sole discretion.
- By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Participant and his/her Parent agrees to these Official Rules and all the decisions of Sponsor or Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects.
- Timing: Sweepstakes begins on 26 November and ends at 27 November (the “Sweepstakes Term”).
- How to Enter The Sweepstakes:
Entries must be submitted as specified. All entries must be received at the Sweepstakes Site during the Sweepstakes Term (beginning¬¬ 6 am, and ending at 12 pm on 26 & 27 November).
In order to be eligible as a potential winner, an entrant must be physically present at the allotted time at the venue.
Limit one (1) Entry per Account (regardless of whether one (1) person has more than one (1) Account or more than one (1) person uses the same Account) for the duration of the Sweepstakes Term.
All Entries must be received by 28 November to be eligible for the Sweepstakes.
Any attempts by an Entrant to submit more than one (1) Entry total may result in such Entrant being disqualified.
Any attempt by any Entrant to enter by using multiple/different Accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and may result in disqualification.
- Random Drawing: Two (2) prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on December 6 from among all eligible entries in each category (Boys and Girls being the categories) received in the Promotion by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding.
- Prizes: One (1) winner from the Boys category will receive one (1) Juventus men’s football jersey, while one (1) winner from the Girls category will receive one (1) Paris St-Germain women’s football jersey.
The Fair Market Value of the Prize is $2,500 per winner.
- Winner Notification: Potential winner will be notified after the random drawing has occurred. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible or if any potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner may also be disqualified and an alternate potential prize winner will be determined.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY/RELEASES:
By submitting an entry in the Sweepstakes, each Participant (whether declared an Official Winner or not) and his/her Parent agree (and agree to affirm to such in writing) to forever and irrevocably release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, licensors, employees, representatives, contractors, and agents (the “Released Parties“) from any liability, claims, demands, and causes of action from personal injury, loss or damage of any kind, including death, or property damage, theft, or loss suffered or resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes or the use, misuse or acceptance or possession of the Prize or any portion thereof, or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, access to and use of each website associated with this sweepstakes and/or downloading from such site, or any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, or merchandise delivery.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that Sponsor or Administrator find to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- TAXES: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported to the IRS as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein.
- Publicity Rights: By acceptance of a Prize, each Winner agrees to allow Sponsor, and/or its designees the perpetual right to use his/her name, photos and/or likenesses, and statements for Sweepstakes, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except as and where prohibited by law.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of California.
Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each Participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, the Prize awarded, or the determination of the Official Winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
Participant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sweepstakes Entities’ entire liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event, shall the Sweepstakes Entities be liable for attorneys’ fees and/or experts’ fees and costs.
Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- USE OF INFORMATION:
Sponsor will retain the entrant's personal data for a reasonable period of time to enable it to send that entrant any prize that they have won and to verify that these Official Rules have been complied with, and for accounting purposes.
After the termination of such period, the personal data will be deleted.
- Winners List: You may access a list of the winners at any time by visiting the Pixstory website upon the conclusion of the contest.