Integrity Score: 180
No Records Found
No Records Found
Looks so yum😋💗
25th October is World’s Pasta Day!
People have been eating pasta since at least 5,000 B.C. Each October to pay tribute to one of the most delicious and versatile foods known to man.
To celebrate this we made white sauce pasta.
I’ll drop the recipe so try it today because it’s not too late to celebrate World’s Pasta Day today!
▪️Ingredients [you can rearrange the quantities according to the people eating and use the vegetables to your liking too]
- Milk | 2 glasses
- Penne pasta | 250 gm
- Butter | according to need
- olive oil | a teaspoon
- Refined flour | a tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
- Black Pepper | to taste
-Oregano | acc. to your liking
- Chilli Flakes | acc. to your liking
- Sweet corn
- Cheese Slice
▪️Recipe ( it’s a very simple and basic pasta home recipe, easy to make.I hope you like it.)
- Take a pan full of water, add a bit of salt, olive oil and pasta and bring it to a boil until it’s soft.
- In another pan boil your vegetables or you can just boil them with pasta if you want and turn the heat off when they’re boiled.
- Take a saucepan, heat up some butter then add a bit tablespoon of refined flour and mix it until it’s turned into a paste, after that start adding milk bit by bit while whisking it.
- Continue the process until it’s smooth and then add a cheese slice and mix it till it’s in a sauce consistency and let it cook.
- After that add your seasoning and vegetables and cook it for two minutes.
- Lastly add your pasta, mix it and enjoy!
We’d like to listen your pasta home recipes so drop them in comments or tell us how you celebrated your World Pasta Day!